Thursday, March 11, 2010

Birthday Goodies

These are the Birthday goodie bags I made for Mason's class at school.



Mason finally got his wish of having a "friend party" for his Birthday. This is such a busy time of year for me that it's been hard to schedule one. This year I made it happen! Sadly, only 3 friends showed up but I think Mason had a great time anyway.

We played some Transformer games and I made very simple transformer cupcakes. One game that they enjoyed was locating the Allspark. We hid it in the backyard and they had to search for it, when they found it they got a turn to hide it.

Another game they all enjoyed was finding the gumball hidden in a plate of whip cream. It was pretty funny. Even after they found their gumball they wanted more whip cream on their plates.

2 comments:

Armed with Knowledge said...

Wow, 5 kids! That's amazing. Congratulations on your wonderful family.

Pedro Garcia Millan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.