Sunday, June 22, 2008
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
This was one of the first pictures I took with the new camera. It really is amazing at how nice the pictures do turn out with a better camera!
Our Rocky, all tuckered out at Charbonneau. Takes a lot of work to bark and jump around all day at everyone that passes by.
Spencer, what a ham! I would have settled for a nice smile too.
Cierra. Great camera! Not so great to see the close up of the dirty glasses.
As the boys were riding their bikes out front I took pictures of random things just to see how nice the camera would focus on different things. What nice toes I have. Again, the camera is so good that you can see every little crease and wrinkle on my feet. Too funny!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
1. Link the person who tagged you. Allie
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks.
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by link. (or less)
Well, I would have to agree with almost all of my sister's quirks as quirks of my own but here are a few of my own.
1. It does not bother me to talk about disgusting things during dinner (unlike my mother). Poopy pants, snot, hair in food, surgery channel, nothing, just doesn't bother me.
2. Allie and I are definitely our mother's daughter. I also can walk into a room and notice pictures that are crooked, be sitting in church and have it really bug me that a table cloth is not straight. Hate that!
3. I can wash and fold 20 baskets of laundry, no problem, but don't ask me to put them away!
4. This one goes along with number 3. I will load the dishwasher every time, just don't ask me to take them out and put them away, that's Allie's job.
5. My feet get so dry in summer from constant flip flop wearing that an orbital sander would do wonders on my feet.
6. Like my sister, I too need some chocolate during the day, followed by something salty, and then something sweet, and then something salty again. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya!!!
I tag: Dyana, Joy and Erika H. I don't have enough blogger friends.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Monday, June 2, 2008
Wedding! Alex's sister, Teri was married on May 24th. It was a very beautiful day, the weather was great and everything turned out really nice. Spencer was so funny at the reception! A bunch of the Pospical group was sitting at a table when Spencer walks up and tries to take one of the chairs. When we asked him where he was taking it he simply replied that he was going to watch and see when Teri and Rich get married. We reminded them that they were married in the Temple earlier that day. Aunt Amy then suggested that maybe he watch and see if they kiss. Spencer sat in that chair staring at them in the receiving line for about 15 minutes waiting for them to kiss and finally gave up. Later in the evening he found a nice spot on the floor to continue his search for "the kiss." I had to let Teri in on Spencer's plan. Teri and Rich got a kick out of that and finally gave Spencer what he was waiting for. What a funny boy!Oregon Trail. The fourth graders at Jason Lee Elementary have a unit where they study about the Oregon Trail and some Washington History. They get to visit the Whitman Mission for a day and they also go on their own "Oregon Trail" around the neighborhood. They are put in Families, make a flower sack baby, make covers for their wagons, and learn about many of the places those pioneers made stops at along the way. Then they head out on their trail. They have stops along the way and have to answer questions and make choices. I was lucky enough to get to witness these "pioneers" on their journey as they passed my homestead. I was also able to magically make it rain while they walked passed. I'm sure there were troubling times on their journey west. Hoses are a wonderful thing!