Monday, May 2, 2011

Stampin Up in April

I know, I'm a little late getting these posted. I've been busy getting ready for our yard sale. Now that it's done it feels great! Back to Stampin Up! I love this butterfly card!! Here's a nice use for your pop cans! Cut off the top and bottom of your can a (after you wash it really good) and flatten it out. You can then use your Big Shot to emboss and die cut the can! It's awesome!!! I might have to save more cans. I'm sure I can find all kinds of cute things to cut out!







I love the sparkles on the flower card! So pretty. I can't be positive but I think we used the Diamond accents on there after we we inked the flowers. The flowers are actually two half flowers put together. Used a cosmetic sponge to ink the flowers so they were soft and blended. I love this look.


As always, a HUGE thanks to Louise for her planning every month. Great projects!! And congrats to Louise, her daughter just had a baby girl this past weekend so she's a new Nana!!!

No comments: