Friday, September 16, 2011

September Stampin Up!

That's right!!  It's that time again, already!  The third Thursday of this month happily snuck up on me!!
Here are the cards and one project I made last night.  A big thanks to my friend and demonstrator Louise!!  Awesome projects again!!

The book mark!  Isn't that just the cutest little owl?!!  I though this was such a fun way to to mark the pages of your favorite book.  Right now, it's holding my place in my Smash Book.  That little owl was nothing more than the Stampin Up Owl punch in different colors.  Super easy!!

Using a hair band on the back will allow your ribbon to stretch, keeping a tight hold on your pages of your book.  Pretty cool!!  I'll be making more of these for sure!!

I love cards with these little sleeves.  Such a fun way of holding it all together.  We used the Delicate Doilies stamp set.  The pink stamps in the corner are embossed using VersaMark ink and clear embossing powder.


I don't emboss much at home but I always love the look and am inspired to emboss more things after I leave from Stampin Up night!  The flower on the is card is from the Awash with Flowers stamp set. We used the craft white ink and white embossing powder for the outline of the flower.  I inked my edges with  Early Espresso ink to tie it all together.  The white embossing powder on the brown flower was kind of mistake but I kink of like the look of the bits of white over the brown.  Even accidents can turn out pretty!

No comments: