Thursday, September 12, 2013

Child’s Play Challenge. Blue’s Clues

I finally jumped on board and played along with a challenge over at Child’s Play

When my girls were little we watched Blue’s Clues quite a bit.  It was always a happy, colorful show.  That was one of the things that inspired me on this layout.  The show used lots of colors, bold colors and patterns.  I even got the green stripe in there from Steve’s shirt!  And it wouldn’t be complete without some blue polka dots!

Dream BigDream Big 3Dream Big 2

Supplies.  Bazzill cardstock.  Echo Park pattern paper and stickers.  My Mind’s Eye enamel dots.  Heidi Swapp mask.  Gesso (from Wal-Mart).  Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.   

8 comments:

Heather M said...

Great take on the challenge Becky! Love all the arrows! Glad you could join us at Child's Play!

Adele said...

Becky! Soooo cute. LOOOVE the enamel dots. And the banners. And... It's just so cute! Thanks for playing at Child's Play!

Deanne Saunders said...

What a sweet layout!!! Adorable!!

Devra said...

Oh so colorful! Love the dots and all the paper strips, and of course, that great smile. Glad you played with us at Child's Play Challenges

Steffanie said...

What an adorable page, Becky! I love how you drew your inspiration and included so many fun elements from the show. Thanks for playing along with us at Child's Play!

nicole said...

Awesome work....I love how clean your page is and the colours all tie in perfectly...thanks for joining in at CPC :)

Doreen Vasquez said...

Cute! And I totally see "Steve's shirt" when I look at that grenn striped PP!
Thanks for playing w/ us at Child's Play Challenges!

Colleen said...

The green stripe just screams "Steve"- love it! And the way the blue dots frame the side of the layout is perfect. So cute!