Sunday, July 31, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Summer is in full force and the kids LOVE going to the pool. Mason and Spencer have been going to swimming lessons for the past few weeks. They are doing really good! They are fish, just like I was! :) About a week ago I was dropping off the boys for swimming lessons and Carter was having a melt down in the back seat because HE wanted to take swimming lessons too! It took everything I had to convince him that he had to wait just a few short days before he could go also. Carter has now been attending swim lessons for a week now and he loves it!! I can't say that for the first day though. He cried and cried. The funny thing was that he did everything his teacher asked him to do but in between his turn he would get out and cry while he stood in front of me. It was quite amusing!!

No comments: