Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged!! Unspectacular Quirks

Rules
1. Link the person who tagged you. Allie
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks.
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by link. (or less)

Well, I would have to agree with almost all of my sister's quirks as quirks of my own but here are a few of my own.

1. It does not bother me to talk about disgusting things during dinner (unlike my mother). Poopy pants, snot, hair in food, surgery channel, nothing, just doesn't bother me.

2. Allie and I are definitely our mother's daughter. I also can walk into a room and notice pictures that are crooked, be sitting in church and have it really bug me that a table cloth is not straight. Hate that!

3. I can wash and fold 20 baskets of laundry, no problem, but don't ask me to put them away!

4. This one goes along with number 3. I will load the dishwasher every time, just don't ask me to take them out and put them away, that's Allie's job.

5. My feet get so dry in summer from constant flip flop wearing that an orbital sander would do wonders on my feet.

6. Like my sister, I too need some chocolate during the day, followed by something salty, and then something sweet, and then something salty again. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya!!!

I tag: Dyana, Joy and Erika H. I don't have enough blogger friends.

No comments: