Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby Update

So the inducing on the 21st is a no-go. Doctor told me the 23rd. That's cutting it a bit close! I have another appointment on Monday the 22nd and if nothing has progressed I'm going to just wait until after Christmas. I feel fine (just getting tough to get shoes on), everything is going good and I'm sure I'll make it! I just have this paranoid feeling that I'll go into labor and have to miss my kids opening gifts on Christmas morning. Going into labor that night wouldn't be the end of the world, just not that morning!!

No comments: