Wednesday, January 21, 2009

S*P*O*I*L*E*D

I feel like I spend a great amount of time doing this. But he's sure nice to cuddle!!


Nice picture huh? I think Cierra took that one.
As you can imagine he gets held a lot around here! I lay him down to get some stuff done and if he fusses the girls are right there to scoop him up. Mason and Spencer try their hardest to make him happy without picking him up. It's hard to resist holding a cute baby!!
He's starting to find his voice and make those cute cooing sounds. There's been a couple of times where he's actually giggled in his sleep. I wish I could catch that on video! Today after he had been fed he was in good mood so I took that opportunity to take a few pictures. Poor little guy started getting that baby acne all over his face a few days ago. It doesn't seem to bother him so that's good. Carter had his first bath today! He enjoyed that nice warm water and wasn't too happy when he started to get cold. I had to make sure there was a warm washcloth over him while I was washing his head or he would get a bit fussy.

2 comments:

NaDell said...

He's so cute! How did he do in the water?

Becky said...

He liked the water. I don't give my kids the option to NOT like the water, ha ha. From the time they are very little they get water poured over their head.