Monday, August 15, 2011

Love this fabric

I wanted to make a scrapbooking bag for a friend of mine so I went to JoAnn's in search of some cute fabric. When I found this fabric I immediately fell in love with it!! Here's the finished scrap tote.




When I get in the mood to sew I start thinking of all the different things to sew. Usually it's, WHAT'S NEXT?? :) Well, how about this. A little cover for my large camera. When I'm using it and carrying it around I'm always worried about bumping it on things and I don't' want to have to carry the big camera case we have for it. So after a little trial and error I came up with this. Sorry Alex! I'll have to make a camo one for him when he's in control of the camera so it's not all girly :) And I have to add that I love the little yellow button! Adds just a touch of BOMBERS to my camera bag :)


1 comment:

okanogangirl said...

And I'm SO happy to be the recipient of that first YUMMY bag!!! It's GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks again Becky