Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It’s just a little MUD!

I have quite a few pictures of my boys playing in the mud pit in the backyard.  It’s quite an adventure for them.  Thank goodness for bathtubs!

Have you ever used popsicle sticks on a layout?  I had to buy some larger, tongue depressor size sticks the other day and came across the tiny ones I used in this LO.  I thought they were so cute, I couldn’t resist!  I’m sure there are dozens of ways to use them on a page!

It's just a little mud

A little bit of Tim Holtz distress ink and a Stampin Up pen to give them some wood grain and viola!  Clothes line poles!It's just a little mud 5

I inked most everything on the page including the letters.  I also used some Tattered Angels glimmer mist to add a little messy to the Lo.  It’s all about the mud!It's just a little mud 4

Be on the lookout for a blog hop on Friday!!  There will also be a giveaway here on my blog so be sure to stop by!

No comments: