Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Watering again & again & again

 

I love banners right now.  Are they still “in?”  Doesn’t matter, I’m still using them anyway.  I love the little something it gives the corner of a layout.  And hexagons, they are everywhere and they can be really fun!  These were hand cut from some MME paper, I like the way the kind of flow across the page.

I had intentions of adding a journaling tag somewhere on this layout but then decided to just blend the journaling in with the paper.  Can you see it?  It’s on the stripe paper. I found a Stampin Up pen that nearly matched the blue stripe!  I love the way it turned out.Watering againWatering again2Watering again 3

Supplies:  Bazzill cardstock.  MME patterned paper.  Stampin Up banner punch, Stamp & Write journal pen.  Fiskars dot border punch.  American Crafts Thickers.  Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type.  Echo Park jewel and pearl brads.  DMC floss.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Becky, what a perfect idea for journaling! And I love the hexagon--the flowers add to the watering theme.