Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Raft on the River with a winner!

A couple weeks back I purchased a small bag of mini popsicle sticks.  I’m on this craze right now trying to figure out different ways to use them.  When I pulled these pictures out I knew right away that I needed to make a raft out of sticks!  The background paper is from Heidi Swapp.  It’s that color resist paper.  This is the first time I have used it, it’s pretty cool!

Raft on the RiverRaft on the River 3Raft on the River 4Raft of the River 2

Supplies:  Heidi Swapp paper.  Echo Park paper,stickers and alphas.  The Twinery.  Cosmo Cricket chipbaord letters. Tim Holtz distress ink.  Stampin Up ink and journal pen.

And now for a winner from the blog hop!!  Congrats to Jordan!!  Message me at Club CK or send me an email at thepopsicletree(at)gmail(dot)com with your address and I’ll get that prize to you!

BloggerJordan said...

Hey :) I love your LOs! Esp. the outlining of the letters. I don't have a favorite number of photos to work with. I am all over the place. I also loved Devra's LO. She tilted everything and it looks great!

No comments: