Saturday, March 7, 2009

CKC Portland

Just sittin in the hotel with a baby wide awake :) plus he's a little crabby. He just needs to settle down and go to sleep so I can too.
This wraps up a fun weekend in Portland scrapbooking and taking classes. I took Carter with me since there was no way he was staying home at 2 months old. He did pretty good all weekend. Some of the classes he slept though. It was nice when I got lucky to get a seat next to a wall with space next to me or behind me and he could lay on his blanket on the floor. Everyone ooohed and aahhed at him all weekend like they had never seen a baby before.

One of the classes we had to today was with Amanda Probst. She's one of the writers for Creating Keepsakes Magazine. She was so cute. You'll have to check her out. Her blog is listed on the side below. We made an album called "A Peek into my Week." It's very cute. When I get it completely finished I'll have to post some pictures. Anyway...Amanda was so sweet. We got to a point in class where she just walked around and made sure people were doing okay. She came over and asked if I needed her to hold Carter so I could get some scrappin done. She asked in a way that was more because she WANTED to hold him and not because I NEEDED her to. She was such a sweetie.

I have so much more to talk about but I'll save that for next time. It's so much fun to go to Creating Keepsakes Conventions (CKC). If you're a scrapper and you get the chance you should go.

No comments: