Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Green Day








I managed to have everyone wearing green yesterday but I only managed to get 3 out of 5 photographed. Carter even had on a very cute pair of white and green tennis shoes! I even had green on, with green fingernails! The perfect St. Patrick's and BOMBER green :) We'll get lots of use out of that bottle of nail polish!! So just imagine Spencer looking just like Mason, same shirt. Harley had a green shirt on that said, "Good Luck...you need it" It was pretty cute. I was also negligent and didn't make a green dinner, or breakfast. I just had too much going on that day! Next time!

2 comments:

NaDell said...

I love the outfits!
So much better than the average normal green shirt that we did.
Cute kids!

The Christensen Family said...

At least you had the kids in green. I forgot.