Thursday, March 13, 2008

CKC Portland Goodies!

I had so much fun at CKC Portland! This was my second year going. I sure wish I hadn't missed so many years before that. My good friend Janel was able to come this year and it was a blast to shop with someone! We just seem to feed off of eachother. We were even late to a class on account of shopping. Ooops. You know how time flies when you're having fun!

Isn't this just the cutest pink box? We both had to come home with one of these babies! It is full of card making stuff. We got it at the CK booth for only $20. There's card kits for all occations, envelopes, stickers and a few embellies and dividers for all types of cards. Plus, all the dividers have cute little sayings on them that will help in the sentiments for the insides of the cards. Now that's what I need! But wait...there's more. We also got a very cute 8x8 matching pink album AND a 4x6 pink album! What a deal!! How could we pass that up? So now I have some card making to do. Need to get that baby filled up. I'm sure it will hold quite a few cards.

See that cute pink and green check on the inside of that album? That's what the inside of the box looks like. Too cute!! I'll probably end up giving that pink album to my daughter, the pink freak! She went gaga over that box!!


So remember that class I was late to since I was shopping with my buddy (at Embellish It!) well, this is what we managed to make at that class. We got it done inspite of being late. I can't take credit for the design, that goes to Awesome Albums. I really enjoyed making this clear album becasue I haven't gotten into that whole acrylic thing. Oh, and not for lack of wanting to! Mommy duties call. But now, there will be no stopping me. Plus, I just made a fun purchase that will really help me in my quest to create cute albums. That's for another post. So check back.














No comments: