Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm such a cheater!!!






While I was at CKC Portland I decided to join a club. Originally I didn't think could scrap enough to keep up with a monthly kit. I had looked at a couple different companies and decided that I would join SEI's club. I get a kit every other month, so that's not too bad. I really liked that they will send me an email to let me preview the kit so I can decide if I want it or not so that I don't have to send it back once I get it. The other reason I decided to do SEI was to get caught up in my scrapping!!! I have been trying to catch up on quite a few years. Their kits are so easy to put together and I can just plop the pictures in and add my own stuff if I want. So, yes, I'm a cheater! This was the first album I got to pick from at their booth when I joined their club. It's a "through the year" type of album. There's a double page LO for each month. It literally only took me a couple of hours one night to put all the pages together and a couple of hours another night to put the pictures in. Now I just finished one whole year!! Wooo-hooo!!! And even if I keep getting the kits but don't want to use them they are easy enough that my girls could use them if they want. Here are just a few pages out of my "cheater" album.



No comments: