Friday, March 28, 2008

My Late Night Project






So one night I was sitting here at the computer visiting the CKMB and I thought I was too tired to do any scrapping. I hung out there for a while and then I decided, what the heck, it's already late, I might as well make a night of it. Plus, my husband was working out of town so I didn't have to worry about him wanting me to come to bed.

I decided to make this little acrylic album. I had purchased the Bind it All not too long ago and some pre-cut acrylic squares at the same time. I just had to put them to use!! So this little album is just a few of the things I love. I haven't put pictures in yet because I want the pictures to be just right so I'm making sure I have just what I want before I stick them in. I'm thinking maybe black and white.
All the papers are from the Old World DCWV stack. The flowers are from Bazzill. Rubons are from American Crafts and some from CK. The flourish stamp is from Autumn Leaves.
Sorry that the pictures aren't that great. :)

2 comments:

Toni said...

From one night owl to another, looks great!
Blessings,
~Toni~

Erica Hettwer said...

Cute!! You did a great job on that!

And, hey, at least you don't have someone's hand in your pictures of your acrylic album! ;)

Hahahahaha!!!