Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 11!

I think I'm on day 11 anyway. At first I thought it would be hard to keep coming up with things, then as I started, things started coming to me and it was pretty easy. Now I'm back to my original thought. Some days are hard and some aren't. So here goes for today.

1. Voice Mail. That includes both cell phone and home. So, on Friday there's a group of ladies (close to 30) going to see Twilight. I was supposed to get my money to a gal this morning before she headed out to get tickets for everyone. I completely forgot! I dropped off kids, ran to Wal-Mart, had help day in a class, you know how it goes, one thing after another. Then Alex called me and told me I had a voicemail from the gal about the money. Luckily I caught her in time and all is well. Thank goodness for voicemail, I still get to go to the movie!!

2. My Bed. It's so nice to snuggle up in my bed at night. I can't imagine sleeping on a sack filled with straw or hay on a wood platform. Even when we go camping I get to sleep on a nice air mattress. It's nice to come home after trips and have my nice comfy bed to sleep in. The only problem is that it's so comfy my kids think they need to join me, especially when Alex is gone!

3. Bath Tubs. I have always loved the smell of my children when they are fresh and clean from the bath. Especially when they are babies and they smell like baby soap and lotion. So snuggly!!! I love to let my boys be boys and play outside, knowing that I can throw them in the tub when they come in and all is well. Roll in the dirt? Sure, why not! I just wish I had a big tub for me. Being tall makes normal tubs not too comfortable. :)

1 comment:

NaDell said...

Even being normal height, you have to scrunch up your legs in a bathtub. I can never be totally underwater either, and I'm not that tall at all.