Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stores and more stores

I usually know what everyone wants for Christmas and don't usually have a difficult time it, until today. This morning I hit so many stores looking for a particular item with no luck! That's aggravating!!!

So today I'm grateful for online shopping. Found what I wanted!!! But I still enjoy shopping in the store better. Can't wait for Friday!

I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to be in a position to not stress about Christmas and gift buying. I love to get gifts for people! My gratitude for this is mostly aimed at Alex since he's the one working so hard for us (for money anyway :) ).

Lower gas prices! It's coming down. It's nice with all this store hopping knowing that I'm not paying more than I am. But it's to my understanding that the prices should be even lower considering what the price of oil per barrel is. But I won't complain!

No comments: