Friday, November 7, 2008

My Scrap Room

I spent the better part of this evening cleaning and organizing my scrap room. Now that I have finished with my Halloween sewing projects and most of the baby sewing projects I feel like I need to scrapbook! I haven't done any scrapbooking in a while. I have all these projects floating around in my head that I want to do. I think I'll start with an advent calendar for Christmas though.
Scraproom before, for those who didn't see that post a LONG time ago.


Scraproom now! So much better don't ya think? I only wish I had room in there for my sewing machine. But I guess I can't be picky. :) It's so nice to have all that stuff out of my dining room!



2 comments:

Dyana said...

I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS! Lucky girl!
How are you?

Becky said...

I DO feel lucky to FINALLY have a scrap room!