Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 5 of Gratitude

1. My Garage. Thanks for the idea Theresa! I love being able to park my car in the garage! Especially like days like today and other days this week. Today is VERY windy and it's so nice to be able to get myself and my kids in the car without having to go outside where it's yucky. It's really nice when it snows! Sorry Alex for having to park your truck outside, and thanks for keeping the garage open for my car!

2. Good health. I'm very sorry to all you women out there who have difficult pregnancies, really I am. I feel like I have it made in the shade sometimes when it comes to being pregnant. I feel good almost the entire time. I just get a little tired or worn out. I hardly get sick, only throwing up maybe once with each kid. I don't seem to get any complications along the way. After some discussion once with my visiting teachers I have decided that it really is true that we are only given what we can handle. Maybe I'm weak since I have it so easy, who know. But I am very grateful that I do so well while I'm pregnant!!!

3. Slip on shoes. Yea, since my middle section is getting rather large it's getting more and more difficult to get shoes and socks on. I could wear flip flops year round but I'm given a hard time about that. It's a good thing I have some non flip flop slip ons.

1 comment:

NaDell said...

I totally get the pregnancy stuff. Mine are pretty easy too. It makes me not want to complain (too much) about being tired and sore and hungry. That is all way better than throwing up.